*Never in my entire life have I enjoyed website traffic growth like I have in 2020 with this new approach to Pinterest.
Pinterest made big changes in 2020 which created one of the GREATEST traffic opportunities of ALL TIME.*
Unsolicited results from someone who started using this course a few days ago:
"I bought your Pinterest Magnate course yesterday and it was by far the best Pinterest course on the planet! Thank you so much for creating such a comprehensive and informative course; I've been a big fan of your Fatstacks blog for years and am so glad to have bought the course." - David
"I never got so many impressions for my pins previously. The highest I got before your course was something like 58 impressions for one pin in a year. Now, out of the 39 pins I have pinned since taking the course, many of them have crossed 200 impressions, 3-4 passed 1000 impressions and one of them over 5k. And that is in last 4 days."
That is the best Pinterest course that I’ve taken.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write it.
Does any of the following apply to you?
Have you read and followed the suggestions of dozens of blog posts about Pinterest but still not getting anywhere?
Are you getting impatient waiting for Google to send you traffic?
Or maybe you have Google traffic but would love to build up a sizeable secondary traffic source like Pinterest?
In early 2020 I was in your shoes.
I had been using Pinterest for years but traffic never budged no matter what I did.
Eventually I gave up trying until one day early in 2020 I noticed a slight uptick in traffic from Pinterest.
That piqued my interest.
I did some reading and learned that Pinterest changed its algo.
I decided to see if I could make things work.
Like you, I read everything about Pinterest but as usual none of it really worked.
I studied the few pins I had that were doing okay and discovered a pattern.
It appeared that what was talked about by others wasn't the answer.
It was something else. I rolled up my sleeves and started testing like crazy.
Within weeks, I had "cracked the Pinterest code"
Here are screenshots showing 100%+ traffic growth in only 5 weeks!
Then in May 2020...
Pinterest traffic is as good as it gets...
Check out the page views and time on site - it's right in line with search traffic.
Learn exactly what I did and do that skyrocketed my Pinterest traffic in a matter of weeks and is now a viable traffic source earning me thousands per month in ad revenue on my site!
How much of that traffic is paid Pinterest traffic?
1,100 visitors is paid. I tested some paid Pinterest ads (but it wasn't worth it). Here's the ad spend and traffic for the last 90 days:
Before I get into what my course "Pinterest Magnate" is all about, here's a little bit about myself and my website...
Hi, I'm Jon Dykstra, publisher of Fat Stacks and several other profitable niche sites.
I've been publishing niche sites full time since 2012. Until recently, most of my 1 million+ monthly visitors came from Google search. Actually that's still the case, but traffic is growing leaps and bounds thanks to Pinterest.
And no, the traffic stats above do not pertain to Fat Stacks. It's another niche site I own and publish.
Pinterest made big changes in 2020... for the better IMO!
The lion's share of my 1 million+ monthly visitors come from Google search which is probably why Pinterest now works so well for me.
Pinterest's recent changes make it more of a search engine than anything else, and that's a good thing because when used right, you can create long term, growing traffic stream from it.
However, to make it work, I had to overhaul everything I did on Pinterest. I spent many weeks testing everything possible until I saw results. Once I discovered some patterns, I scaled up the process and haven't looked back.
A step by step course revealing exactly how I run my Pinterest account, set up my boards, design pins, research keywords, write descriptions and every other step I took and am taking to rapidly grow traffic to my blog from Pinterest.
This course is loaded with many lectures. Most are text-based but some are videos.
Here's the full curriculum:
- Pinterest Guidelines
- Niches that Work on Pinterest
- Get a Business Account
- How to Create Boards and Add Pins on Pinterest (7:06)
- How to set up your Pinterest boards
- The ONLY Pinterest metric that really matters
- Analyzing Pinterest traffic on Google Analytics (and what to look for)
- What are good Pin click through rates?
- How to get started with a brand new Pinterest account
- How to grow and scale when just starting out
- Affiliate Marketing on Pinterest
- Should you watermark or put your logo on pins?
- The BIG Picture: My Strategy & Theory (It Works)
- How to jump start new boards with "smart seeding"
- Freshness is the name of the game (IMPORTANT)
- Where to get images/graphics for your pins
- 21 Pin Designs & Concepts that get clicks (IMPORTANT) (25:52)
- How I do keyword research on Pinterest (3:50)
- The Reverse Keyword Research Method
- How I write effective Pinterest descriptions (example provided)
- How many pins per day?
- How to create multiple of pins for every article?
- Should you space out pins going to the same URL? How much?
- Should you make more pins for content down the road?
- Is Tailwind worth using now? Killer Tailwind Tribes Tip
- Pinning Videos
- Should you join and pin to group boards?
- How to get website visitors to pin from your website
- Should you repin other folks' pins?
- Should your pins also be on your website?
- Outsourcing the Pinterest Process
**NOTE: The annual renewal price is ONLY $20. One month before renewal I will email you a coupon to renew for ONLY $20**