2. No Refunds
Blackroom Profits Course: This is not a coaching program and so we offer a 30 day refund.
Coaching: Sorry, but there are NO refunds for all coaching programs and products. There is quite a bit of up-front work involved with each student and moreover there is no way to prorate refunds once coaching gets underway, which is fairly quickly after enrolling.
Also, given there are limited seats for more coaching programs, issuing refunds would mean seats go unfilled that could have otherwise gone to someone else.
Therefore, please be absolutely certain that enrolling in a coaching program is right for you.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- By enrolling in a Fat Stacks program, be it coaching, a course or otherwise, you agree that the information you learn from the course will be kept confidential and will not be shared. For instance, I reveal within coaching programs the domains and URLs of website properties I own. When you enroll in any Fat Stacks program, you agree to keep this information confidential and to not share it with anyone else, be it verbally, via text, email, social media and/or published off or online in any medium as it is an integral aspect of the program.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Affiliate Links: Moreover, some links in the course are affiliate links to various products, software products and/or services. This means in the event you click a link, I may receive a commission.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Group Buys / Selling Access
Group buy access to any of our products, courses and coaching is strictly forbidden. If discovered, we reserve the right to close your account immediately.