Fat Stacks Free Content Deep Dive
Discover how to get mountains of quality, free content almost on autopilot
Learn 5 HIGHLY effective ways to get ALMOST UNLIMITED high quality content for your niche site or blog for free with very little effort on your part (plus I reveal a very clever "content business-in-a-box" model where you can profit buying and publishing content on your sites)
Content is the story of my life these days.
In fact, my biggest monthly cost is content (BY FAR).
That's a good thing because it's content that generates revenue.
Therefore, for my business, free content is free revenue.
I earn my living publishing a wide variety of niche sites and blogs.
They all require a lot of content in order to grow.
But not just any content. Good content. Very good content.
The thing is very good content costs money and/or takes a lot of time to write.
I don't have time to produce all the content I need for all my sites.
I also prefer minimizing my content costs as much as possible.
My favorite way to keep content costs low is to get free content.
I've spent years dealing with free content and for the most part it was more trouble than it was worth.
I didn't give up. I knew there had to be a way to cash in the unlimited free content out there that wouldn't take up all my time or compromise the quality of my sites.
I spent 2 years honing this process.
I perfected it early this year (2019).
This mini course sets out exactly how I get mountains of free content for all my niche sites including:
- The one free piece of software that is the "secret sauce" for dramatically reducing my time spent dealing with getting and managing free content,
- How to offer upgrade opportunities to earn additional revenue from free content (this is NOT selling links, guest posts or charging admin fees),
- My step-by-step action plan for streamlining these processes so that you are barely involved yet get the best content possible,
- You'll get my exact templates used throughout the entire workflow,
- Step-by-step instructions on how to start and build a free content mini-business that in time can provide you with free content every month, and
- Two additional strategies for pretty much unlimited free content that requires very little work to create stellar articles for your niche sites.
Content business-in-a-box model
This is the 4th "free content" module in this course that I did for years. It is very clever and fairly easy to set up that can earn you recurring income just for ordering and publishing content on your sites. Because I did this for years and know it well, this mini-course includes detailed step-by-step details on how to set this up.
IMPORTANT: This is a CONCENTRATED mini-course with info-rich modules. I get straight to the point. Please do not expect dozens of videos and PDF files. There are no videos. The information is very, very good and includes all the templates you need to be up and running fast. You will grasp it all very quickly and be up and running not long after that.
FAT STACKS FORUM ACCESS
With your purchase of this course, you get free access to the private Fat Stacks Community Forum (only available to Fat Stacks customers at this time). Not only can you ask me questions about this course (and other Fat Stacks courses), but you can ask anything and read some great info from me and from other members.
This course is closed for enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
I've been publishing profitable niche sites full time for several years. My blogs and niche sites attract over 1 million monthly visitors.
My ultimate aim with any niche site is to get them to passively earn income by growing them and training a small team to take them over.
I have insights into many facets of this business because of my fleet of websites in different niches.
I actually do this this stuff for a living.